Excitement flares high when a new iPhone is launched, but it dips equally low, when the prices are revealed. We agree, Apple devices are one of the most favoured ones in the world, but buying it generally means drilling a crater sized hole in your pocket. But not anymore!
Since the launch of the new iPhone 6, the prices of the previous generation iPhones have dipped drastically. The reduction in prices generally takes place in order to clear the inventories of the older models and to make way for the new ones. Since the new iOS 8 is compatible with iPhone 4 and above, you don’t even have to worry about settling for an older operating system.
Here is a list of the lowest priced iPhone smartphones, as on October 10, that we spotted on some of the online retail stores:
- iPhone 4 (Black, 8GB): Rs 20,000 onwards
- iPhone 4s (White, 8GB): Rs 19,000 onwards
- iPhone 5 (Space Grey, 32GB): Rs 30,000 onwards
- iPhone 5c (16GB): Rs 35,000 onwards
- iPhone 5s (Gold, 16GB): Rs 37,000 onwards