Uber, the mobile-based Cab service firm, which faced severe criticism and also being banned in Delhi & Hyderabad after December 5th rape in the Nation's capital decides to set up 5 more security norms to ensure customers safety. Here are those new norms...
1) All Drivers have to receive clean chit from Police
2) Third-Party Verification for Documents submitted by Drivers
3) Upgrading app: Driver's info and Cab's number plate will be sent to 5 people chosen by the Customer.
4) Setting up 'Incident Response Team' to deal with Emergencies and Alarms.
5) Background Checks will be performed by a Private Agency