You are at DK Aruna Blames TRS Govt

DK Aruna Blames TRS Govt

DK Aruna blames TRS Govt

Former Minister DK Aruna blamed the TRS Government for its decision to initiate farm loan waiver with 25 % of the loans and questioned the Government to clarify on the time frame for waiving the remaining 75 % of farm loans .

Government should realise that the banks will not give fresh loans till the present loans are paid back and the Government should keep this in mind, says DK Aruna . Former Minister expressed that the TRS Government has failed to keep its electoral promise over farm loan waiver .

Related News


Recent Galleries


Recent News