Underworld don Rajendra Sadashiv Nikhalje alias Chhota Rajan, who was arrested in Bali has refuted allegations of his surrender. In an exclusive interview to India Today, Chhota Rajan said that he did not surrender in Indonesia. The don also told India Today that he had no problems in returning to India, in fact he wants to return to India.
After the arrest of Chhota Rajan in Bali, the Indian government is leaving no stone unturned to get custody of the gangster. The Centre has also approached the Mumbai police in connection with the issue. Meanwhile, Rajan said that he is not afraid of any attacks from Dawood Ibrahim led gang. 55-year-old most-wanted gangster Rajan, had been living incognito in Australia but, fearing his enemies would find him and kill him, he was able to fly to Bali where he was arrested on Sunday after a two-decade chase.
Rajan is wanted in India for at least 17 murders and cases of arms smuggling, drug trafficking and extortion.