'Amaravati' has been chosen as the name of the new capital in Andhra Pradesh. AP Cabinet has passed a resolution in this regard on Wednesday.
Some of the key decisions including approval of New Industrial Policy were taken in Today's Cabinet Meeting which lasted for about 4-and-a-half Hours. AP CM Chandrababu Naidu will address the media at 7 PM this evening to share the details of new decisions & developments during his Singapore tour.
Highlights of New Industrial Policy:
- Single Window Clearance
- 10 Lakh Acres of Land Bank
- Incentives for Agriculture and Biotechnology
- Lease Period of SEZs - 99 Years
- Special Incentives for Companies investing over Rs 100 crore
- Reimbursement of VAT & GSP for a period of 5 Years if cooperated with Swachh Bharat & Green AP Campaigns
- Special Incentives for SC, ST & BC Women Entrepreneurs.