Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalitha' conviction and subsequent arrest in disproportionate assets case brought into fore once again the list of assets she owns.
Amma's properties list listed by various websites and her rival DMK amazes all. Following are the list of properties supposedly owned by Jayalalitha.
Movable Properties Details - Rs. 13,03,27,979 (13 crore Rupees):
1) Cash in hand - Rs. 25,000
2) Deposit in Bank - Around Rs. 2 crore
3) Bonds, investment in companies - Rs. 50,000
4) Vehicles - Rs. 8.35 lakhs
5) Investment in Companies - 10.9 crores (total) - Sri Jaya Publications - Rs. 8.5 crores - Sasi Enterprises - Rs. 75 Lakhs - Kodainadu Estate - Rs. 1 crore - Royal valley floritec Export - Rs. 65 Lakhs
Immovable Properties Rs. 38,37,40,000 (38 crore rupees):
1) Agricultural Land - Telangana, Jidimetla villahe - 14.5 acre - bought on 10-6-1968 & 25-10-1968 Value Rs. 11.25 crores - Seyyur Village 3.43 acre - bought on 16-12-1981 - Value Rs. 5 lakhs - 79, Poes Garden, Chennai - 1.5 Ground - Bought on 30-7-1991 - Value Rs. 3.24 crore - 213-B, Saint Maries Road Mandaveli 1206 Sq.ft Value Rs. 35 lakhs
2) Houses: - 81, Poes Garden - 10 ground - Value Rs. 20.16 crores