SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2016 (SBI Clerk Result 2016) – SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2016 will announce on 12-06-2016 at www.sbi.co.in. Recently the State Bank of India conducted an online test for prelims exam, over 300 thousand candidates appeared , now they are waiting to check their result, score card and cut off marks.
SBI clerk Prelims exam was held from 22nd May to 5th June 2016, aspirants felt that many of the questions were easy to solve and some felt that English questions are bit of tricky to answer. SBI clerk prelims online test was conducted in various cities in the country. Exactly 100 questions were asked in prelims exam for 100 marks. English language, Numerical ability and Reasoning ability are the 3 sections, where all the questions asked in the exam.
All the Aspirants will be able to check their SBI Clerk prelims Result 2016 by submitting the roll number and password (or) roll number and date of birth. Just after declaration of SBI clerk result 2016 , selected candidates have to get ready for mains online test which will take place in Mid June 2016.Qualified candidates will be get a chance to sit for SBI clerk mains exam.
According to the notification, cut off marks are calculated based on the performance of all the candidates and their cast. SBI clerk prelims score card will displayed on the screen, take a print if necessary. After checking the SBI Clerk result 2016, the candidates, who reached cut off marks, they can start preparation for mains online test as per the given SBI clerk mains syllabus and exam pattern.
How and When (Date) to Get SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2016 :
|SBI Clerk Result||Date||Status|
|SBI Clerk Prelims Exam||22nd May to 5th June 2016||Completed|
|SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2016||13th June 2016||Awaited|
- Log on to the SBI official website www.sbi.co.in or clerk result link page.
- Click on the link which says check your SBI Clerk prelims Result 2016.
- A new window will open, there you will find couple of boxes to fill either roll number and password or roll number and date of birth.
- Use any one of the combination and click on the submit button.
- Your SBI Clerk Prelims result along with score card will display on the screen.
- SBI clerk result and score card will not sent to the candidates and they are advised to download it or take a print after checking prelims result.
Latest Update (12/6/2016) – SBI Clerk result for JA/JAA prelims exam likely to be announced on Monday, 13th June 2016.
Based on the questions paper, the expected cut off marks are over 55 for general category candidates.