1) Babu Bangaram: Venkatesh's masala entertainer Babu Bangaram has taken box office by storm and making the most of the long weekend. The film has been performing exceptional in spite of Average talk and mixed reviews. The film has collected 11 Crore share in its first weekend in the Telugu states. Monday also is going to be very big as it is a public holiday. Maruthi's track record and Venkatesh's star power helped Babu Bangaram to go this far. However, the real test for this film will start from Tuesday.
2) Thikka: Sai Dharam Tej's last film Supreme was a super hit. Trade expected Thikka to be a mass entertainer, but it turned out to be a torturous fare. Thikka has been panned severely by the critics that it will need a miracle to stay afloat at the box office. Thanks to the holiday period and SDT's goodwill, Thikka has had decent opening, but even SDT may not able to save this one from tanking.
3) Srirastu Subhamastu: Positive word of mouth is helping Srirastu Subhamastu to get decent shares at the ticket window. The film has been steadily performing from Monday. As the new releases failed to live up to expectations, Srirastu should get an extended run. It has to hold for another week or two to be a safe venture for its makers.
4) Pelli Choopulu: Pelli Choopulu is running in limited number of screens as it made way for the new releases. The film is still doing good business with limited number of screens. It has crossed $ 900K mark in US and a million looks possible now.
5) Manamantha: Manamantha should have done so well for its content. But the poor publicity and lack of poster value has taken a toll on it. It will end up as a disaster at the box office, say trade reports.