You are at Fire Accident in Sailaja Theatre

Fire Accident in Sailaja Theatre

Early on Saturday, there was an inferno at Shailaja theatre hall in Gandhi Nagar in Vijayawada. The staff realised the same in the preliminary stage of the inferno and informed the fire rescue team. The fire fighting reached the spot within no time and put out the fire. It is learnt that fire accident has happened due to an electric short circuit.

The police rushed the spot and as of now the situation is under control. More details in the matter are awaited. These days, mishaps have been on a rise. Let it be a mishap on the road or fire or otherwise, the main reason turns to be the reckless attitude of the people.

There is a need to exact the situation so as to prevent the accidents. Surely, if timely preventive measures would have been adopted, most of the accidents could have been avoided. The people need to be educated. Better and wide publicity through the mass media channels may be opted for the same. Entertainment-Education concepts are most befitting in this case and will surely prove effective.

Related News


Recent Galleries


Recent News