1) Hyper: Ram's Hyper is off to a great start at the box office. Although there isn't much buzz prior to its release, the film has opened well across the Telugu states. The film has been receiving average reports and has chances to do well in B and C centers. However, its long run will depend upon the performance of Dasara releases.
2) MS Dhoni: Dhoni's biopic also got tremendous opening everywhere. The film has been sensational in Hyderabad. The word of mouth is not so encouraging though. Despite the talk Dhoni has done sensational business across the nation. People thronged to the theaters to know the untold story of India's most successful captain.
3) Majnu: Majnu has had another solid weekend at the box office. There was a drop in the collections during weekdays, but the film has picked up well during the weekend in spite of new releases. Majnu has been holding well in A centers in particular. This should be a safe venture for everyone involved.
4) Pink: Amitabh's Pink is still going great guns at the box office. The film's business remained rock solid in Hyderabad plexes. Pink has gone from its strength to strength at the ticket window owing to its wonderfully positive word of mouth.
5) Jyo Achyutananda: Vaarahi Chalanachitram scored a commercial success after a long time with Jyo Achyutananda. It is also the first hit for Nara Rohit and Srinivas Avasarala turned out to be a bankable director with two back to back successful entertainers.