Jr NTR is one of the finest actors of Tollywood, There are no doubts in that. He proved his skills and entertaining telugu people from years. Its been said and always talked that an actor like NTR needs a strong script alone.Now in the form of Temper he got it and by this time everybody knows what a great output he made.
Temper has its own set of screenplay boring moments and unnecessary stuff. Thats in the plate of Puri, where he has to improve to make an entertaining film. in first half of film, there is so much of non sense in form of Ali, sapthagiri,kovai sarala,kajal's characterization...etc.
Its not all that Puri cannot do, one shouldn't forget he is a maker of 'Businessman' ,which leaves you with a feel of reading an inspirational book. But he missed the entertainment magic in 'Temper' case to an extent. Definitely 'Temper' is not puri's best work and Vakkantham Vamsi has the credit of 'Story'.
With such faults in screenplay, it is NTR who carried the powerful subject with ease and with his awesome presence alone.
Here Awaitnews getting you what an actor like NTR only can do to 'Temper'.
- 'NTR is enough on screen' feeling
- Powerful Dialogue Delivery
- Perfect Cop Physique
- Stunning Looks
- Ease in Performance
- Showcasing honesty in corrupted cop role
- Emotion and pain in character change
- Struggled cop in beach (Before court scene)
- Comedy Timing
- Expressions in 'Murthy' Garu scene
- Surrendering to Tanikella Bharani
- Faithful look in Court Scene
- Temperamental punishment to goons in jail
- Off course, electrifying dance moves in 'Temper' title song