1) A Aa: Trivikram's family drama A Aa (Anasuya Ramalingam vs Anand Vihari) has exceeded expectations in its first weekend. The film has roughly collected over 26 crore share from its worldwide theatricals in its first weekend (4 days). It is a sure shot hit already and is heading towards attaining super hit status. A Aa's run at the US box office is astonishingly impressive as the film is all set to end up in all time top 3 in this territory.
2) Bichagadu: Bichagadu investors who have bought the film for a nominal 50 lakh price have earned extraordinary profits on the film already. The film is likely to gross 10 crore from the Telugu states. It has high chances to fetch handsome offer for satellite rights also. Bichagadu theaters have seen houseful boards in the fourth weekend too, which gives a clear indication of its success.
3) Housefull 3: Like its predecessors, Housefull 3 also has been receiving flak from the critics and tasteful audience, but it is minting money at the box office. This is yet another successful venture from the franchise and opens door for yet another Housefull movie.
4) Supreme: Supreme is a hit in the Telugu states. This film has ended the woes of Dil Raju who has been longing for one decent hit. Sai Dharam Tej has become one of the bankable heroes among the younger crop of heroes.
5) 24: 24 is still running on share in all the major centers. It didn't live up to the expectations, but has impressed the urban audience and has understandably done good business in A centers.