You are at John Abraham Injured On Force 2 Sets, Undergoes Su...

John Abraham Injured On Force 2 Sets, Undergoes Surgery!!

John Abraham is definitely not having a good time in Budapest. The 42-year-old actor, who is currently shooting for Abhinay Deo's Force 2, suffered a knee injury while filming an action sequence. John, who had been canning action scenes, met with an accident, and was immediately rushed to the hospital.

"We were shooting for an action sequence, which required John to break open a door. He managed to do so but injured his knee in the process, since he pushed it too hard. None of us ever imagined that something like this could happen. He was immediately rushed to the hospital where the blood clots that he had developed, as a result of the injury, were removed," confirms producer Vipul Shah, who is in Budapest with the team.

John had been advised rest for three days but insisted on resuming the shoot. "We commenced filming, but it just made the injury worse. We had to rush him to the hospital again, where a minor surgery was conducted on his knee," adds Shah.

The shooting of the film has been put on a hold for a few days and Vipul has advised John to take rest. "Health has to be given priority over everything else. John has been insisting that we continue filming, but we want him to rest for now", says Shah.

Action sequences are a crucial part of the Force franchise and 80 per cent of it have been filmed. "We won't be shooting the rest of the action scenes as it isn't advisable for John. We will film a dialogue sequence on Heroes' Square on the October 11-12," says Shah, adding that they may return with a smaller unit to film the remaining action sequences.

Related News


Recent Galleries


Recent News