NTR Temper Censor Talk : Both Positive and Negative Reports.. Here is the List
- NTR has the stamina to turn out the film with his performance and his characterization is said to be the highlight of the movie.
- NTR's lean and stunning look with six pack abs will be an asset for Temper.
- For the first tilme NTR will be seen in a full length cop's role which will make the film racy.
- Puri Jagannadh who is known for his innovative narration will sure make some magic.
- The characterization of hero in Puri's films along with the dialogues.
- Kajal Agarwal has been ultra glamorous and she has increased the dose for Temper.
- The interval episodes are said to be the heart of the movie.
- Vakkantham Vamsi has penned the story which has impressed NTR and Puri Jagannadh.
- The locations will be a visual feast for the viewers and the production values will sure be grand enough.
- The run time has been locked for 141 minutes which is decent for an action entertainer.
- The music that has been composed by Anup Rubens has been disappointing and could not reach the expectations.
- The entertainment quotient is said to be low and NTR is the one who makes comedy throughout the film.
- Prakash Raj is outdated as an action villain for a hero like NTR which may not be acceptable.
- The previous movies of NTR and Puri Jagannadh could not make any impact which may be a reason.
Appreciation for NTR Look
Output of the film is good
Kajal glamour is little more than in trailers, few cuts here!
Le Le Raja Ante Lungi le eggadatare Lyrics to be replaced
First half is great with entertainment and liveliness
Second half is sentimental and slow
CBFC Rating is 'U/A'
Runtime is 141 mins.