1) Gentleman: Nani's mystery thriller is a hit for its investors. The film dominated the box office in its second weekend too. Most of the buyers that bought this film either broke even or close to that mark.
Nizam and overseas buyers are into the profit zone by the end of its first week run. Nani's previous film Krishnagadi Veera Prema Gatha did well in few territories and underperformed in some.
But Gentleman can be declared a unanimous hit as it is still going with steady collections all over.
2) Oka Manasu: Thanks to the loyal fan following of mega family and Niharika's popularity as a TV host, Oka Manasu had a fairly decent first weekend at the box office.
Oka Manasu will be put to test from Monday as the talk is not so encouraging. This boring romantic drama directed by Rama Raju failed to impress the critics too.
3) Bichagadu: Bichagadu is into its seventh week and is still minting money at the ticket window. The film's Sunday gross at Hyderabad RTC X roads center is more than the new releases, which is an indicator for its phenomenal run. Bichagadu is one of the very few blockbusters that Tollywood has seen this year.
4) A Aa: Although A Aa is still running on shares in most of the centers, it has considerably slowed down after its second week. However the film is a profitable one for everyone that has invested in it.
5) Kundanapu Bomma: Mullapudi Vara used every trick in the book to keep his film Kundanapu Bomma in news. Many from the film fraternity have voluntarily supported the film, but despite all that publicity Kundanapu Bomma didn't even get a start.