1) Premam: It has lived up to the pre release expectations and buzz. Premam has been accepted by the ticket paying public and going from strength to strength at the ticket window. Saturday collections were on par with Friday and Sunday was even bigger. Rest of the Dasara releases didn't even come close to it. Premam was expected to be the number one among Dasara movies and it has bossed the show.
2) Eedu Gold Ehe: Sunil's films used to get good openings irrespective of the public talk. He has a good following in the masses and most of his films have performed well in B and C centers. However, Eedu Gold Ehe didn't get going. It has been struggling since day 1 and the below par word of mouth isn't helping.
3) Abhinetri: It is yet another horror comedy made with the expectations of cashing in on the popularity of the genre. But bad timing and lack of good publicity has let the film down. Content wise Abhinetri is average, but it should have done better considering the popularity of the star cast.
4) Hyper: Ram's commercial entertainer Hyper has been turned down by A centers audience. It's business in B and C centers has been steady though. In fact it has put up a better show than Eedu Gold Ehe and Abhinetri in few centers over the weekend.
5) Majnu: Nani's Majnu is still getting decent shares during the weekends. The film is running in limited screens across Telugu states, but it has its audience in A centers and multiplexes despite the competition.