Christmas Messages 2014: New Merry Christmas SMS
- Love and Joy came down on the earth
on Christmas day 2 make you happy & cheerful.
May Christmas spread cheer in your life…
- Christmas is the gentlest,
loveliest festival of the revolving year -
and yet, for all that, when it speaks,
its voice has strong authority.
- Gifts of time and love are surely
the basic ingredients of a truly merry Christmas.
- Christmas is a season for kindling the
fire for hospitality in the hall,
the genial flame of charity in the heart.
- May the magic of Christmas brings you Happiness,
Cheers and fun into your life Merry Christmas to you
- Wishing you a very Merry Christmas!
May it bring you joy, happiness and everything else you deserve.
- Christmas waves a magic wand over this world,
and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.
- The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree:
the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other.
- “The main reason Santa is so jolly is
because he knows
where all the bad girls live.”
- Twas the night before Christmas,
when all through the house.Not a creature was stirring, not even a…SORRY.
- “Being apart during the holidays is no fun, but it just means we’ll have more to share and talk about when we go on our girls trip this spring!”
- Sending love and plenty of Christmas cheer to you and your beautiful family. Happy holidays to all of you.
- May your Christmas sparkle and shine. Celebrate this holiday like a child. Have a great Christmas.
- “Christmas won’t feel the same without you here, but we wish you a wonderful holiday time with Emma’s family. Miss you already!”
- Here’s to hoping the Christmas season fills your home with the warmth and joyfulness that you and your family deserve.
- As you celebrate the glory of this miraculous season, may your home be filled with love, peace, and joy. May these blessings follow you throughout the New Year.
- “Even after all these years, it still makes me smile to think about the times when ‘Santa’ showed up at our neighborhood Christmas parties. The kids’ eyes got so big! You sure did create a lot of good memories for our family. We miss you and still think of you often, especially this time of year.”
- I love this time of year because I can use it as an excuse to tell you and show you how much I really care. Merry Christmas and thank you for being you, you mean the world to me.
- “This Christmas I’m spending some time with my family…HELP ME ESCAPE! I’m serious! Or at least call and make sure I survived it. Yikes!”
- Christmas is a special time of year and my wish is that you feel all the love and joy of the holiday season deep inside your heart. I know you make me feel the same way.
Christmas is a special time of year to remember those who are close to our hearts! Christmas Day with mirth and pleasure, comes again with wondrous pleasure!
Christmas is for children. But it is for grown-ups too. Even if it is a headache, a chore, and nightmare, it is a period of necessary defrosting of chill and hide-bound hearts.
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope. Happy Christmas 2014 . . . !!!
Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.~ Norman Vincent Peale
The warmth and love surrounding
Christmas is a joy to be savored
with family and friends.
It is a time to give and
share with one another.
Here’s wishing you the best the season has to offer.
As Christmas carols fill the air with joy and merriment,
May this Christmas season bring...