Success isn't easy to achieve. The path may be right in front of you but the destination is hard to find. Here are ten words to swear by that will take you where you want to go.
1. Happiness is not just a feeling; it is a way of life. You cannot taste success until you're happy doing what you do. Loving what you do is half the battle won.
2. You've got to believe. Belief is the only thing that is strong enough to change fate. If you believe it can happen, it will.
3. A life lead without any ambition is devoid of any purpose. Your sight of all the things you could be is what is going to take you to the top.
4. Whatever you do, give it your best, as if it were the only thing you ever wanted to do. Your desire to make it work can make anything in the world possible. Like Joseph Campbell once said, "Passion will move men beyond themselves, beyond their shortcomings, beyond their failures."
5. Find that one thing that moves you, that inspires you. That ultimate inspiration will guide you home.
6. If you decide, there is nothing you cannot do, nowhere you cannot be. Never let anyone tell you otherwise. You have all that it takes to be a leader, to be the most successful man ever. Confidence will take you places. If you do not take pride in your own strengths, nobody ever will.
7. Your integrity is something you must never compromise on. Your road to success may be easier without ethics, but they are what will separate you from the rest.
8. Set a vision for how you want your life to be. Vision is what makes an achiever out of a dreamer.
9. Learn to say yes. Seize every opportunity and the world will unfold itself right in front of your eyes. There's so much that can happen. You just need to be ready to take the plunge.
10. Humility is a sign of a successful man. Never think you're great enough to not learn anything new. You could lose all in a moment. Humility is an asset that will help you get up and get going once again.
All Photo Credit: © Thinkstock Photos/Getty Images