There has been no cure observed to treat the ailing chikungunya till date. Doctors and Researchers have been working keenly onto this issue to solve the problem more easily and quickly. Once affected by the virus causing this disease make one's life hell to survive. It causes high body pain and continues with discomfort and itching. Here are some easy home remedies to prevent this disease to get caught off and stay protected. According to Dr. Pankaj Aggarwal –
1. Fenugreek leaves – get some fenugreek leaves and boil them in water. Now consume that water to keep yourself away from Dengue and Chikungunya. This will help you fight combat against the virus causing Chikungunya and help boost your body immunity.
2. Coconut water – It is said to drink a lot of water in case of suffering from Chikungunya. Doctor says to have coconut water as it contains all essential minerals and electrolytes that make your body charged. It helps in making you stronger and strengthens your immune system to fight against all sorts of diseases.
3. Papaya leaves – Squeeze out juice from the leaves and consume it warm. To prevent yourself getting affected by the disease, consume it daily. It will help your body to form more platelets than before and help from reducing the body immunity.
4. Black Pepper – Boil black pepper with tulsi and consume it twice a day. Doing this will make your immune system strong to fight against such dreadful and paining causing disease. This basic remedy is easily prepared at home to relieve the patient from excessive pain and discomfort. Being a natural anti biotic, pepper is very effective and works to boost your immunity power.
5. Tulsi – boil tulsi leaves in water and consume the potion daily at least 4 times in a day to make your body strong and deprived of all kind diseases and ailments. It helps prevent virus from attacking you with Dengue and Chikungunya. It also helps in boosting the immune system to fight against other seasonal viral infections.
Apart from home remedies, consult your homoeopathic doctor for speedy and safer cure. The writer is Dr. Pankaj Aggarwal, Senior Homoeopathy Physician at Agarwal Homoeopathy Clinic, Delhi.